Tuesday, September 14, 2010

KOD10 Post-World Series Press Conference

PressConference Before leaving KOD10 forever behind and turning my attention to the future, I'd like to share the following with the press and all those tuning in:

 

 

* First of all, I would like to thank all of my fellow KOD10 AL managers, especially those who had to tolerate my technological limitations while I was in transition to getting my computer and high-speed internet connection set up in Israel, as well as logistical issues associated with netplaying an opponent located 7-9 time zones ahead.  I appreciate your understanding and flexibility.

* Secondly, I like to thank and tip my cap to league Commissioner Marc Weiss, my KOD10 World Series opposing manager. He has already clearly proven his managerial prowess by winning 5 of 11 KOD/KOT tournament championships.  And his skillfully guidance of the '55 Dodgers was no exception.  He's an extremely worthy opponent who always seems to know how and when to make a move, whether at the plate, on the mound or in the field.  If a small handful of lucky outcomes from the KOD10 World Series had gone the other way, he would just as easily be standing here standing in my shoes instead of me.

* Thirdly, just for the record, the 2002 Halos finished the KOD10 regular season with a 21-17 record, 4 games over .500, not 2 games over .500 as was previously reported.  <lol>
It was a lot of fun to virtually re-experience in cyberspace the excitement of the real MLB 2002 season and post-season, which for Angels fans stands above all other seasons in the team's 50 year history.   I appreciated the opportunity and thank all involved.

Douglas Zaner
manager, KOD10 2002 Anaheim Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment